3/9/12

Fully Loaded.


So I started my HCG yesterday. 
The first phase is loading. 
Which means you ingest as much fat possible for the first two days.
Sounds cray crazy, right?
It's basically to stock normal fat cells and prepare the body to burn abnormal fat, 
resulting in fast weight loss. 
Its the part of the reason you aren't starving on a 500 cal diet.
I'm currently loaded with everything i could cram in my fat face.
I feel like poo.

Anywhooooo, 
I'm going to start blogging my stats everyday again 
and keeping track of my food.
I'm nervous though because the 'menu' is soooo limited.
4oz of chicken, lean beef or shrimp.
spinach, celery, asparagus or green leaf. 
oranges, strawberries, apples or grapefruit.
There are a FEW other choices, but i don't fucking eat fish, fennel, chard, chicory or beets.
(0_o)

Yeah.. 500 cals a day. 

Goodbye food.
goodbye diet coke.
Goodbye poptarts
and
goodbye smoke.
Goodbye chips.
goodbye dips.
Goodbye sprees
and 
goodbye cheese.

That was my ode to fat. Inspired by goodnight moon. HA. 

See, all this food loading has made me irrational. Time to hit the hay with a
massive food coma. Tomorrow is a big day. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment