3/3/12

Where's The Beef?

Oh HAI. 
Have we met?

I know, I know. I've truly been avoiding this moment.
What had happened was...
(._.)

The only excuse i have is that i got super discouraged.
It happens, right?
I guess after the problems with my back, i just gave up.
For the moment. 
But here's the real deal. For the past few weeks, i've been doing a massive
amount of research on a natural weight loss supplement called HCG.

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of it and are already against 
any kind of 'help' during diets.. but this shit is different.
Take a second and look at the thousands of positive results on 
YES, 
i know that 500 calories a day is starving myself.
but this is also prescribed by doctors and is 100% natural.
SO i'm doing it. 
Ordering it Monday and i'll start updating on how that is working.
I'm really excited to start.

SO Thats all for now. 
xoxo Kelley.


5 comments:

  1. you can do it!!! i have faith in you! any question you have.. feel free to ask! You are welcome anytime! my site: http://hcghearts.weebly.com all eats posted everyday.. I hope that i can continue to be an encouragement to you! :) Good Luck Sista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of friends who did really well with HCG, the only trick is it doesn't work at all if you cheat. Willpower is the key.

    I believe in you & I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not against help when it comes to diets. My only caution with HCG is that it can cause severe hair loss. My friend did it for the full amount of time and her hair fell out in clumps and I have heard of other people having the same problem. I understand about set backs. I have been struggling hard core lately!! Keep your head up. You got this!

    ReplyDelete