3/14/12

HCG Day 5.

And i've already lost 13 pounds.

I hope you know how much this excites me.

A few people have messaged me wanting to know more about it.

Here's the short version.

HCG is a hormone found in pregnant women that somehow causes your body to burn 
an abnormal amount of fat. It curbs your appetite so  you won't be hungry on 
this very low calorie diet...and the pounds just melt away. I've averaged 
a loss of 2.2 pounds a day.

And really. I'm not hungry.

I actually feel like most of my eating was habitual and its habits that 
i'm struggling to break.  Like late night snacks
while my shows are on. Eating simply because i'm bored 
or something tastes good. 
I knooooow it's only been 5 days, but i feel like i've used an 
enormous amount of discipline this week, and i'm proud of myself.

The instant results are motivation enough for me.

A friend of mine even made a group on facebook where 
we all support each other and help answer questions. 

My only question is.. why am i just now hearing about HCG? 
I would have started this shit years ago.


9 comments:

  1. Is this mostly water weight or are you seeing a change in your body?? I am thinking about doing the HCG diet just for 20 days to get me jump started again. I haven't decided yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done my measurements yet, but my jeans fit more comfortably. IDK. Several of my new hcg friends have lost over 80lbs on this diet. So, it couldn't just be water, right? I do recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about it. Did you give up wearing makeup and using lotion??

      Delete
    2. I did. It's only for a short time, and well worth it. But i NEED lotion, so i just switched to an oil free.

      Delete
    3. That is one of my main concerns. I have to wear makeup. I lead a team of 12 agents and have to look professional. I can't give up makeup.

      Delete
    4. girl, the only thing they recommend you don't wear in lotions or foundation. Just switch to an oil free! OR keep using it. Tons of people still do.

      Delete
    5. Did the people that used makeup still lose weight??

      Delete
  3. I know a few people who've used the diet, and the one woman who stuck with it really lost a lot of weight - she looks and says she feels great. There are a couple of others who didn't stick with it (for whatever reason) and what they did initially lose didn't matter much.

    Some of it's going to be water weight, but when you start losing 10, 20 pounds and go through a few cycles it's actually a change in your body - not just your body deciding to get rid of the excess water and crap when you shock it by starting a diet.

    So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brooke. I'm feeling great and i've never been able to lose.. so there is NO way i wont stick to it. I refuse to let this become a waste.

      Delete