3/12/12

Mind Over Matter.

And today was DAY THREE.

Today i feel FULL of energy. 
Happy.
Excitable.
Encouraged.
Motivated.

I woke up this morning to another TWO pounds gone.
So that's a total of 8 pounds since loading.

pause.
(happy dancing)
unpause.

I'm not hungry at all. As a matter of fact, i haven't eaten my second fruit yet. 
I was waiting for The Voice to come on ;)

I laughed at myself a little today while making my lunch.
It was a raw spinach and chicken salad..
but my brain told me if i cut the pieces of chicken up into iddle widdle slivers, 
it will last longer. LOL
So it took me almost an HOUR to eat this little bit of food!

i did the same with my apple. 
because if it takes up a lot of room, it must be 
a lot of food, right?


I'm still really excited about dinner. Keep in mind ALL meat is to be weighed at
100g or 3.5oz so i was more than pleased to find out
i got to eat 7 pieces of shrimp!!
So i made lemon-garlic shrimp and asparagus.

Success. 


xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment