1/17/12

Biggest Loser Blues.

I wish i could go on the biggest loser.

Its like a televised fat camp.




I've tried, but I can't. Some poor decisions i made in the past
disqualifies me from being on the show.  
That's okay though, because part of the criteria is being away from home for almost a year.. and
i wouldn't be able to do that.

BUT i really want to find a group of fatties that do this kind of stuff.
There's nothing more uncomfortable than going to the gym and it being a room full of 
hot bodies staring you down like you belong in the circus.
I want to be around other large people who are going through it too. 
One on one training scares me because i'm so nervous about  getting my feelings hurt.
I don't like when people yell at me or tell me what to do.. so i'm just afraid i may end
up throwing a barbell at somebodies face and not getting my refund.

On a side note, i've had problems with my sciatic nerve for a few years now, and yesterday
it came back to visit. Movement is limited for a few days and i HATE that i can't work out.
I'm still eating the right foods, but this is really going to slow me down for 
this weekends weigh in :(

Bleh.

xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Girl get to w chiro...also get on thr biggest losers support boards on the tv site and you will find some former contestants who likely run something in your area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal training is nothing to fear! I have been working with one for over a year. The important thing is to find one you work well with. My trainer never yells but still motivates me. He is great! The gym can be intimidating so I make sure I bring my iPod and turn on the t.v. on the treadmill so I am distracted and not focusing on anything but feeling the burn! =) You can do it!! Also, diet for women is about 75% of the equation so missing a little gym time won't be too bad as long as you keep eating right!

    ReplyDelete