1/1/12

Day ONE.

Today  I woke up with a new attitude. 
I took my multi-vitamin, and even had my coffee black.

My Lunch.

And NO, its not as delicious as it looks in the picture.
False advertising. 
Which i guess is my biggest problem with weight loss. 
I like food that tastes good. Like candy. (hehe)
Good news is, its only 210 calories, it had some essential nutrients in it
and it filled me up. (For about an hour)

Around 3 o'clock, I was convinced I was starving to death, so I had a hand full of pistachio's.
160 calories.

Took the kids downtown to do a few laps and to waste some time.

it didn't take me long to figure out, the more that i'm home, the more i want to eat.


Dinner Time.

Skinless chicken breasts: 220 calories
Pineapple slices: 70 calories
LITE Italian dressing: 30 calories
Bread crumbs: 35 calories
ONE cup of broccoli: 60 calories

It was tasty.
And all I've had to drink (besides my one cup of black coffee) is water. 
..and if you know me, you know about my obscene addiction to diet coke. 
I actually still have 3 in the fridge that i plan to throw away (sad face).

SO.. I ended my day with only 810 calories.
'in your face thighs!'
Tomorrow: Dusting the cob webs off the tread mill. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks AMAZING!!! I am horrible with planning healthy recipes. I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete