1/4/12

It Works!.. or does it?

Raise your hand if you've ever tried a weight loss product.

So many of them i've been tempted to try. 

There is a wrap called "It Works" that i've heard a lot of success stories about, but then i think
to myself, if it were so amazing and clinically proven, then why isn't it recommended at every
doctors office or sold in stores? I have this weird paranoia thinking that everything is a pyramid scam.
If anyone has personally tried it, comment and share your experience pleeeease.
I googled it, and it seems like the people who are have the amazing reviews
also sell it.   

What about Hydroxycut?
That one is sold in stores..and Ronnie from Jersey Shore uses it. haha.
Just kidding.
kind of.
I don't know..I think i got a little frustrated today because i was looking at some other
weight loss blogs and it seemed like EVERY one of those women had some kind of 
gastric/lapband/sleeve/tuck thing going on.
I wish, oh how i wish i had that as an option. Maybe i could start up a fund raiser?
Donations for Kelley's gastric bypass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blahh. nothing is ever easy for me.

pout.

This is what I take everyday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment