1/2/12

Day TWO.

The end of day 2 and i'm feeling pretty good.

For breakfast i had yoplait strawberry yogurt 
which was surprisingly 110 calories.
THEN i kept my promise and got on the treadmill for about 15 minutes.
Work out was at 2.0 incline and 3.2 pace.
After i felt like my legs were going to fall off, i did 2 
zumba fitness workouts. And OHH lawwd, if you didn't know- 
that is one monstrosity of a routine.
I actually thought that i had a little dance rhythm until i tried zumba.

LUNCH was the same Roasted Beef Merlot from Healthy Choice
that i had yesterday.
210 calories.

DINNER: I had a little extra time to get creative while everyone in the
house was sleeping.


Boneless skinless chicken breast - 220 calories
Lite Italian Dressing - 25 calories
1 cup of carrots and celery steamed - 52 calories
1/2 cup of mashed potatoes - 110 calories
2 tbsp of brown gravy - 25 calories

Holy cow it was yummy.

So, i'm ending the day today with only 752 calories.
(patting myself on the back)

Annnnd look what i got for myself :)


This should satisfy my sweet/salty cravings.

Thanks for reading! I think tomorrow i might post my 'before' picture. ha.
I think i'm going to post a photo every month to make sure we're all seeing the progress.

Nite, Nite.

3 comments:

  1. Excited for you and your journey! I am working to loose 25 lbs of baby leftovers. Even little amounts of weight are hard-I've been battling these 25 lbs for a year now, and they kep not wanting to leave! :/ I'll be cheering you on! I'm starting with a green smoothie feast for the next 10 days and then hope my system has cleansed enough that I can hold off on the fun foods that I crave so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really thinking of doing a cleanse! But i don't know which kind or anything about them. Let me know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GRRRR I just wrote a long post lol-basically it said this, are you on FB-if so I'll add you to our green smoothie group-even if you just do 1 a day, it's a huge help still. GREAT resources on our group to read over as well. Also check out this gal who totally inspires me! http://youtu.be/HESWMoMNcRw You can find her blog at http://www.rawreform.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete