1/6/12

Day SIX.

ello.
That was my english accent.

Today was SO much better than yesterday. Maybe because I actually dressed myself, did my hair and
put some make up on. Men don't understand. Sometimes that can make all the difference
when it comes to being depressed. It was nice to go out and get some fresh ocean air.

Breakfast:
4 egg whites with cheddar 120 calories

Lunch:
Mixed greens salad with lite Italian dressing
and some steamed veggies.
320 calories

By the way: tonight was my first time eating out on this diet. 
Nick of course wanted to eat pizza but i complained enough, so we ate at this
amaaaazing Indian restaurant called MJ Fresh.
I had the chicken and vegetable curry.


This is how you know things are really changing for me. Any other day i would have
devoured the pita and rice. 
Actually the only reason i had a bite of the pita was to put out the flames on my tongue from the curry.

This is a proud moment. :)

And i have NO idea  how many calories were in my dinner, 
so tonight i have no total. 
I even got to walk a few laps around down town after dinner.
It was so nice out and there was a jazz band playing.

Tomorrow will be iffy too because we're going to a dinner benefit for a huge group of servicemen that are being deployed to Afganistan on Sunday.

But I think i'm getting the hang of it.
Yay.

Three Zumba routines, 15 min on the treadmill AND rode my bike for a little bit this afternoon.

OHHH and tomorrow is my first weigh in. wooooot.
I feel like i'm gonna be like the biggest loser contestants working out like crazy for "Last Chance Workout" hahahaha. 

I'm definitely going to sleep good tonight.

<3 Kelley.

No comments:

Post a Comment